Applications for next year have closed. Links are still active for applicants that need to make changes.
Students may elect to complete the application utilizing one for the following options:
- Fill out the application completely.
- Please TYPE your responses. If you do not have access to a computer we ask that you write clearly and legibly.
- Obtain the required signatures (or submit the Application Addendum if submitting online)
- Attach $10, non-refundable application fee. Checks can be made payable to Regional Youth Leadership.
- Submit your signed application to school for approval. Please speak with your school representative for specific deadlines.
- Your school must review and submit your application no later than March 1st.
- All applications will be reviewed by the RYL Steering Committee who will consider a number of criteria. Please provide thoughtful responses to the application questions. The RYL Steering Committee encourages applicants to commit 60-90 minutes completing the application.
- The committee will be seeking representation from a cross-section of the community and their decision will be based upon information contained in the application. The committee will be looking for a diverse group of students to provide the richest experience possible for participants. At least one student from each school that applies will be selected.
- All applicants will be notified of the status of their application by May 1, 2020.